Friday, February 20, 2009

The funny things that stick...

Teddy and I were driving this morning. I asked him to "roll down the window". He started laughing & pointed out that the windows are automatic. He said, "Have you ever stopped to think about the phrases that have stuck with us despite the change in technology?" So, I started thinking. What phrases do I regularly use that are really no longer applicable?
"Can you rewind that song?"
"They have a new album out"
That's all I can think of at the moment. I thought it would be fun to see what you all come up with as well :)
TGIF!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom and mother-in-law both have DVR (tivo) and I still ask them to "tape" things for me. (Byron)

Anonymous said...

"Let's watch a video." Damn, this is hard. Have to think of more.

RattleFox said...

Broken record meaning repetitive. Kids nowadays have never seen a record, but they know the meaning of the phrase.