Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saw this on a blog...

I decided to post something mindless that I saw on another blog.... 

A - Age: 30

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: dishes and laundry 

D - Dog’s name: I am all about cats. No dogs for me! 

E - Essential start your day item: COFFEE!!!!

F - Favorite color: In order: Blue, Green, & Purple

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5’6”

I - Instruments you play: Djembe

J - Job title: Residential Operation Officer 

K - Kid(s): Evan - 9 years old; Kaya 5 years old

L - Living arrangements: A wonderful two story unit of a duplex in Ghent 

M - Mom’s name: Debra

N - Nicknames: Sara Beara, Puss, EBW - can't think of anymore at the moment....

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Hysterectomy in 3/2007 and wicked kidney infection in 10/07

P - Pet Peeve: People on power trips & hypocrisy 

Q - Quote from a movie: "Always with the f***ing chicken!!!"

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 2 sisters: Lisa, who I grew up with. Her birthday is 8/26/70. Grace, sister on my Dad's side, who I have really enjoyed getting closer to in the last two years. Her birthday is 8/27/87. I still think it is crazy how close their birthdays are!

T - Time you wake up: If I am on top of my game, 6:30am so I have about 1 hr to 1.5 hr to myself before the kids wake up. Unfortunately, I am not always so great at that & I wake up when the kids get up ~ 8am. 

U- Underwear: clean :)

V - Vegetable you dislike: can't really think of one... I really disliked broccoli, peas & brussels sprouts when I was a kid.

W - Ways you run late: I have this memory of my mother yelling at me as a kid: "Sara! QUIT DAWDLING!!!!" I never grew out of that & both of my kids suffer from the same disorder =) So there are three of us that are daydreaming instead of having any sense of urgency to get out the door. Hence,my motto: "I consider on time to be when I get there" 

X - X-rays you’ve had: Chest, abdomen, teeth. That's all I can remember right now....

Y - Yummy food you make: everything I make is delicious but I'd say my chocolate chip cookies are the best :)

Z - Favorite zoo animal: NONE. I hate seeing animals in cages.

No comments: