Thursday, June 11, 2009

Here it comes....

This is the part where I lament that I have a MILLION thoughts running through my head but no time to write. 

I want to write about the upcoming march (On the Road to No War) that the kids and I are participating in, helping out with Food Not Bombs, update on how the garden is coming along, the kids current interests, this recurring theme in my life regarding the dualities of life (light vs. darkness). Alas, writing is not something that comes easily to me. I usually have to dedicate a few hours to a post and I just haven't had the time or dedication. 

Maybe I'll start keeping a journal again. That way I can write when the spirit moves me, then post it if here if I feel so compelled. 

Hope everyone has been enjoying their springs/summers so far! 

No comments: