Thursday, December 4, 2008

Deletion, et.al.

I deleted the last post. It served its purpose - cathartic release - so I have removed it. Thanks to everyone who responded. I took the words to heart. I think I know that I have to accept the situation, not like it. I know that I don't want that kind of deep seeded negativity in my life. I am chosing to walk away, but I also have to accept that it isn't just up to me either.
Speaking of walking away, I think I will only be getting online once a week here on out. I'm spending too much valuable time on the computer rather than getting things accomplished. My to-do list is getting too long :) I will write more soon....

2 comments:

RattleFox said...

It sounds like you're doing the right thing in many ways. I have stepped away from some radiantly negative people in my life, and I am better for it. I hope it all goes as well as it can for you. I also think limiting the online life is good, I recently did it myself, and was amazed how much time I gained.

Frizz said...

You are so not allowed to start a blog and then leave me hanging. You get what I mean right?