Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Transparency...

...feels good to me. What can I say? I find comfort in truth and clarity. Unfortunately, I am carrying a heavy weight that I have been asked not to share with others. I am filled with doubt and mistrust towards this person since they disclosed their situation to me (and promptly swore me to secrecy). I am not sure how to proceed and don't feel like I can really process it with anyone. I'm feeling rather overwhelmed and resentful at the moment. I don't feel certain in my next steps and I don't enjoy this feeling of impending darkness that seems to be lurking over me now.

1 comment:

memeticist said...

if someone tells you something and then tries to swear you to secrecy, make a deal with yourself that you wont answer right away. Make them wait, they created the problem, they dont need to be comfortable at your expense.